Saturday, May 10, 2003

Stealing and Playboy

I am terribly upset and angry today. Yesterday I noticed that the
bags of Ron's mail that I had sitting next to my desk were rummaged
through (some of the mail was out of the bag.) Then I noticed an open
envelope that would have contained a Playboy magazine. I instantly
thought of Alan, and called him about it. I asked if he had been
opening Ron's mail, because one of his magazines was opened and is now
missing. Alan said he didn't do it. I then told him I wanted it
back, it wasn't his to open and it needs to be returned before we go
to bed. He still said he didn't do anything. When he and I went to
eat, Grace called me and told me she found 3 magazines in Alan's toy
backpack. I was livid, but I didn't mention it to Alan, because I
wanted him to come clean and return the magazines on his own. That
didn't happen, because at 10pm when I kissed him goodnight I again
asked about the magazines. What would you say if I know where they
were? How bad would it be if I found them in your room? He agreed it
would be damning evidence against him, but yet he still didn't admit
to anything. I pulled them out of the bag, and nothing happened. I'm
so very mad about this.

This morning I decided that his punishment would be to owe me 10 chips
every day. He already owes me 55 chips for spending 5 hours at a
friends house and watching tv. Alan thought I should ground him until
school is out, and at first I agreed, but now I think this is a better
idea and keeps in line with the chip earning and spending.

Just now, I'm in his room helping him clean his room. Actually I
wasn't cleaning, I was trying to get him to put things away instead of
having everything out and in the way. It was then that I noticed a
book of my checks were on his dresser in addition to a laser keychain
of mine. I never gave him any of these items. What did he want with
my checkbook? I'm furious now, and I'm just wondering what he's doing
next.

No comments:

Post a Comment