Tuesday, September 23, 2003

GM: It's Been Fun, But I'm Bored With You

Somehow, I feel like I should be in a confessional, but I'm not Catholic so I don't do that.


As some of you might remember on my first GM trip back in February this year I decided to give GM products a try. Since then I've been faithful and haven't used anything else - not even my usual ACV rinse.


I like the GM products and they like my hair. No problems at all.


But


I'm bored! I'm tired of using them all the time. I've tried to think why I'm so bored. The products are simple to use and that's a plus for me. They give me great feeling hair afterwards. I do love the creme rinse.


I want to smell something different! That's what it is.


So I'm going back to Suave Humectress. It smells like coconut.


Sorry GM, but I'm moving on and leaving you. I might take you back into my shower one of these days, but for now I'll be taking someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment