Monday, April 28, 2003

Alan is Great

Alan's been doing much better in school. Miss Cerny said he's been gettng Greats on his contract quite regularlly. In fact, she's thinking of raising the bar and hoping Alan will rise to the challenge. Right now, if he gets 6 Greats in the day, he gets a treat. She wants to increase it to 8 or 9 I think. There are a total of 18 opportunities to get a Great, so raising the number isn't outrageous.
I'm so happy he's focusing on class more. I wish he'd work with me at home.
He was invited to spend the night at Tristans this Saturday. I told him it would cost him 20 points to go, and he had about 4 chips. He worked hard to get the chips but he also complained the entire time and wanted more choices on the list of jobs. That's just like him -- to want something other than what's available.
Something else was suggested about Alan. Maybe he is dysgraphic. I'm not sure what that entails, but I'm going to look it up and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment