Friday, April 18, 2003

Winnie the Pooh!












In Animal Kingdom, there is an area specfically for snapping pics with the characters. We found all the gang from the Hundred Acre Woods there. Then in MGM Studios, we found Piglet who gave Grace a big hug. I can't remember where Tigger was, I think he was in the Magic Kingdom. Eeyore was in Magic Kingdom right around Minnie's House. It was a very busy line, and we couldn't get all the pictures we wanted

Another set of ugly pages. I had bought the papers knowing I had some Pooh photos. The problem with the busy papers was that I couldn't think of good layouts. In the Piglet and Tigger pages I used a pen to make photo borders that resembled the background paper design. In the Pooh and Eeyore pages I tried to find paper to match for borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment