Friday, April 18, 2003

Main Street Electrical Parade










Oops, I was wrong, we also planned on seeing this parade too. It is certainly popular; there were people lining the streets 90 minutes before the start time! But it was worth it, the music is very contagious, the lights sparkle and the cast members are so friendly and fun. I let the kids sit up close to the action while Mike and I watched from much further behind. You can see Alan's blonde head in the lower left corner of the photo of the pirate ship on the second page. Thanks goodness for those walkie talkie radios!

I used a layout from the Disney scrapbook. It really shows off the bright lights of the parade. I used corner photo punches to hold the photos in the frame. I saved the punchouts and used them to form the circle of the title. I traced the title text from a computer font. The Mickey shape I drew onto paper using a quarter and two dimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment