Friday, April 18, 2003

Animal Kingdom










The Tree of Life Animal Kingdom This was a new park at WDW. We went in the morning hoping that the animals would be more active before the heat of the day. The show in the Tree of Life was very good, the kids absolutely loved "A Bugs Life."

I really worked a long time on this layout. I am happy with it but I realized that I need to speed up my page creation or I'll be doing this scrapbook for years. Finding that great animal print paper was lucky and it fit so well. I had a photo receipt that a cast member gave me when he took our photo at the entrance. We didn't like the photo, but I kept the receipt. I used it for the Animal Kingdom title. The monkey and giraffe were copied from a coloring book and cut out of a sage green paper. For the second page, I used a layout stencil and cut the ends of the pictures to fit within the animal print border of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment