Sunday, April 20, 2003

Two Silver Slides











I like this slide because it is a simple design. It is too small to hold all of my hair, but it looks great with my front hair pulled back into it. Because my hair is so slippery, I often use a pony elastic to hold the pulled back hair. I then use the slide to cover the elastic. Having the elastic in place holds the slide much better. The stick on this slide is straight; I didn't bend it like I did the others. Measurements: 3.25 x 2 inches (8.5 x 4.5 cm) a pretty slide
large swirly slide I fell in love with this slide. I like the spirals and the small flower accent. I think this slide could be used 'upside down' easily (something for lefthanders to think about.) This slide measures in at 3 3/8" wide and 2 1/2" tall (8.75 x 6.5 cm) I bent the stick part a little to accomodate more of my hair. It wasn't easy to bend, but it did with some care.

No comments:

Post a Comment