Friday, April 18, 2003

A Bug's Life










This little area in MGM Studios was a lucky find. We were tired and the kids wanted a break; I can't remember where Mike was at the time. There was a playground that was of gigantic proportions to make you seem small. It was very innovative - a roll of film was a slide, blades of grass were slides. And the giant grashopper and fly were so real looking. It was a lot of fun.

I was very happy with the way this page turned out. I think it's because it is an easy layout and the colors are so bright. The grass paper was an easy choice for this page. I then found the vellum leaves and thought it would be a good addition. I also like how the one page matches the other but they both don't have the same page color. Having two pages with the grass paper would have made for a busy set of pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment