Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Combing in the Shower

All my life I have been told that hair is especially fragile when wet and you shouldn't brush wet hair. Knowing that I comb my hair after I have towel dried it, and sometimes I will go to sleep with towel dried (but still wet) and uncombed hair. You'd think it would be a mess to comb out in the morning, but it isn't at all.

Then Mariah posted on LHC that she combs in the shower under the running water. This intrigued me and I tried it. Of course I'm very careful and don't jam the comb and drag it down my hair. I lean forward and use a very wide shower comb. I begin at the bottom portion and comb it, moving up six inches or so until I've got the entire head combed. It takes less time than combing out of the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment