Friday, April 18, 2003

The Itinerary










It took a lot of planning to be able to see so much and we still didn't see it all. Since we stayed onsite, we could easily return to the room for naps and a quick swim in the Mickey shaped pool after lunch. The kids complained furiously the first day, but were happy afterwards and even looked forward to it in the days to come.

I think this is my favorite set of pages. I like red, white, black and a splash of yellow. I copied it from the Disney Scrapbook, I wish I could say it was my own idea, but it isn't. I used my computer to type the info on the pages and also to print the title letters. I used a big dot for bullets in the list for each day and then penned in the Mickey ears. I purchased the punchies from Ebay for pennies. The three tickets were our park hopper passes, the other card on the second page was our room key, and the Mickey was a cutout from a set of Mickey papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment