Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Scandinavian Delights

I've shown you my first silver hair toy from this place. Well I was so enchanted with their silver that I had to have more. I bought three more items! Two were different hairslides, but the third is a ponytail holder that I absolutely love! When my order arrived, it wasn't in with the two slides, so I had to write to the store asking for an explanation. I didn't hear back from them for nearly two weeks! It might have been because it was Spring Break Weekends. Anyway, they sent back a note saying that item was backordered and they'd send it when the shipment came in. It came the next week.








silver pony holder At first try, I have too much hair for the slide to capture all of my hair. So I ponytailed it and then put the silver toy on covering the ponytail. It works like a charm and I think it holds better. After I secure the slide with the stick, I then wrap my hair around the bottom spiral, which then captures the hair and looks so good. It's a real fun ponytail holder. Measurements: 1 3/8" x 3 3/8" (3.5 x 9 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment