Wednesday, April 16, 2003

My 12 year old girl!

Grace is now 12. She's grown so much I'm amazed. She had a few girlfriends over this weekend for a sleepover and a trip to the movies. It was a lot of fun, she said she thought it was better than last year's party. She got some CD's (from me), lots of clothes especially from Old Navy, and makeup. The usual haul for teens. One of the girls gave her a picture of the two of them in their kindergarten class; it was so cute!

Grace has been complaining of pains in her abdomen. I am worried that is it appendicitis, but I'm sure it's just a precursor to menstruation.

I put up the hammocks that Fran brought back from Mexico. They are in the front yard each hanging by some nylon rope. Grace's favorite resting place is in that hammock reading a book with a soda and barefoot. I can't blame her, it is very relaxing. I've sat in the hammock when I'm stressed after work or even late at night. It's very soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment